Maybe in another life, when we are both cats!

Abre tus ojos, Open your eyes!

I'm a foolish young man!



Sunday, December 15, 2002

I am so amused by some of the ways that people find this page under lol...but no-one says anything. There's nothing here you say lol?
Check this out...it is pasted directly from the board that i frequent 24/7...I practically live there...yea this is something weird that happened to me, I often end up with weird things happening to me. That's just the way it goes..."Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night"-William Blake
me>Today at work at the hospital I had to take someone's right leg to the morgue lol...I went to get the special key and it had this giant wooden keychain with giant carved black letters on it that spelled MORGUE...it's like when you're walking people know that you're going to the morgue cuz the keychain sticks out of your lab coat cuz it's so big lol....and there were two bodies in there...it was freaky lol...it was like a giant refrigerator...yup that was my day at work
other user>legg (I just had too)
me>LOLOLroflmao i poked it a few times too lol
other user>toes (it's legg's best friend)

EWWWWWWWWWW on the poking of the dismembered appendage
me>Sandals (the shoes where toes like to stick out freely)
yea and it happens to be friday the 13th too....this guy was commenting on it lol...then he said "watch out, that leg might run away" LOL
Today I've truly earned the name of the "undertaker" lol
other user>Shins (he hangs on Legg all the time)

If I didn't see Nemesis tonight I wouldn't be able to get the thought of a dead leg out of my head. Good thing I braved crummy weather...
me>shoe laces

LOL was it good!? I wanna watch it soon too
other user>Sole

I'm on a leg kick (It's kind of morbid)
me>Ending

hmm maybe i should have stolen that leg on the trunk of my car and sold it on ebay
other user>good one LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

p.s. words like shoe laces, sole, ending, etc are part of game that we play at the board...ofcourse it won't make sense to you lol...but you get the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home