Maybe in another life, when we are both cats!

Abre tus ojos, Open your eyes!

I'm a foolish young man!



Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Well what can I say...life caught up with me...it does for everyone, but I don't know if everyone knows when it happens. This is not good...but not bad either...only randomness lays ahead, and that's good. Life is not meant to be linear by any means.
On other news I've been connected on wiiinmx for over 26 hours...lol...yea i had the install but never tried it...and queques are huge like 100 people so don't use it if you don't have patience.

Oh and I made my first doughnut...you know with a car...I did it on the roof of the parking lot where i work because most of the time i end up having to park on the fifth floor which is the roof. So I took the opporturnity of my misfortune and like Tim Allen said in his book "Don't Stand too close to a nakedd mann" I cranked the steering wheel all the way to one side and I slammed on the gas and off I went on a 360 delight lol...so yea this covers how to make a doughnut...You can thank me later =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home