Maybe in another life, when we are both cats!

Abre tus ojos, Open your eyes!

I'm a foolish young man!



Wednesday, October 01, 2003

ohh yea i checked and I have been Number 1 on yahoo and google in the keyword "marry me Avril" for quite a while now. It's interesting since I haven't been around in 3 months on this site. But I'm sure if Avril ever visits she'll get a kick out of it.

I'm practically ivy league now...so little time for anything. Yesterday I finished doing homework at 2am and I still felt like I was behind when I got to class. Tuesdays is my busiest day of the week so I wanted to relax after I was done. But I couldn't really since I had to do a bunch of other things until finally I came to my room. I hardly ever get to use my pc or watch tv and they are both in my room lol... Usually i'm so busy that I don't come until late or when I'm in my room i'm usually too busy doing work. It's better than not having anything to do all day though. I'd rather be busy all day. It helps to pass the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home