Maybe in another life, when we are both cats!

Abre tus ojos, Open your eyes!

I'm a foolish young man!



Wednesday, January 15, 2003

sleeping late can mess all your plans for the next day because you'll wake up late also. Sleeping even later will not leave you time for anything. I'm learning these lessons right now...for me is partly because I get from work late and then I surf the net. I'm trying to take it easy as I have many things to do during the day. It's good to have a list that's handy to check off stuff you've completed. It must be noticeable otherwise you will throw it to the side and forget about it. Also it helps to be surrounded by things that promote efficiency; wether it is your computer wallpaper, screensaver or paintings in your house you have to have something to keep you on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home